- Could you please present yourself ?
I’m Molly Cranna, I’m 27 – originally from Boston, but have lived in Los Angeles for ten years. I’m an extrovert, but can be somewhat shy with new people.
- Where did you get this interest for photography and design ?
My dad is a professional photographer and I started shooting black and white 35mm in high school. I then went to USC (The University of Southern California) for film production and started shooting digitally during my sophomore year. After graduation, I worked various jobs in film production until making a full transition to still photography in 2012.
- What is the key word of your work ?
- What are your inspirations ?
People: Tim Walker, Donna Trope, Jason Kim, Jamie Chung, Billy Kidd, Justin Fantl, Maurizio Cattelan. Things : Dentist’s offices, neoprene, South Beach architecture, dollar stores.
- What is your favourite picture and why ?
Ever? This is an impossibly difficult question, but I pretty much love every photo by Rog Walker.
- It it possible to buy one of your pictures and where ?
You can email me about purchasing prints or license my work for usage through Offset Images.
- What are your future projects ?
Really focusing on my beauty work right now – continuing to elevate that portfolio, while shooting still lifes and portraits for a variety of commercial and editorial clients.