- Would you introduce yourself in a few words?
I am plural but not discontinuous. I’m 31 years old, soon to be 32, it’s scary. I have degrees in History and Philosophy.
- Where does this interest for fashion come from?
When I was a kid I loved watching my Mom get dressed. She’s got something, a certain timeless elegance. Deep down, I have little interest in what is called fashion, for “fashion” clothing, a trend that doesn’t last long. Finding the right cut, the one that will still be beautiful in hundreds of years; that’s exciting!
- What is ZEIT PARISBERLIN’s operative word in your mind?
- What are your inspirations?
Berlin, the women of Berlin. Rather, the way I imagine the women of Berlin.
- What is your favorite look in the F/W 2014 collection?
The long pure and raw wool boyfriend coat; it looks good on girls and on boys. High-waist pants and a soft mohair sweater.
- What are your future projects?
Opening a subsidiary in Tokyo/a catwalk in the Louvre archives/ take a bath.